No. The entire system works wirelessly. The accessories work on (included) batteries. Only the control panel needs power and therefore needs the AC adapter with cable.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is a smanos security system?
- 2. Are there any monthly fees or am I tied to a contract?
- 3. Do I have to install wires everywhere throughout my house?
- 4. What does it cost to install a smanos system and how long will it take?
- 5. What is the difference between smanos smart home systems and other systems?
- 6. Is it possible to extend my smanos kit?
- 7. How do smanos systems work with accessories?
- 8. Which smanos system is best for my home?
- 9. Will my privacy be protected?
- 10. Can anyone change settings when having the SIM card number of your system?