You can use both. The W100 features on the rear of the panel over a telephone line input and output. This makes it possible to plug the existing line in the right input and then connect the left output to the phone.
Articles in this section
- How many accessories can be connected to the panel?
- What happens during a power failure?
- Is it possible to place the W100 panel anywhere in my house?
- What happens when the alarm sounds?
- I want to use the silent mode but it does not work?
- I want to use the PSTN line cable but I still want to fully use my home phone?