Silent mode ensures that no confirmation tone for delay is used by the system. This function can be used by first clicking on the home button on the remote control and then the arm or disarm button. Generally, when pressing the home button and the LED indicator is off, the arm or disarm button can be pressed to ensure it always works correctly.
Articles in this section
- How many accessories can be connected to the panel?
- What happens during a power failure?
- Is it possible to place the W100 panel anywhere in my house?
- What happens when the alarm sounds?
- I want to use the silent mode but it does not work?
- I want to use the PSTN line cable but I still want to fully use my home phone?