The lifetime of the batteries depends on the use. On average these will last one year. If the sensors are located in a place where the sensor often is triggered then this will affect battery life and will be less then the average battery lifetime.
Articles in this section
- The X500 panel keeps on blinking and I can't turn it off.
- The X500 panel doesn't save all settings but it does arm and disarm?
- I only receive the message 'not authorised'.
- How do I know if I need to replace the batteries in the sensors?
- How many accessories can be connected with the X500 wireless alarm system?
- What happens during a power failure?
- What is the expected lifetime of the supplied batteries in the detector and door/window contact?
- When using a RFID tag the system switches off but it does not send a text message?
- How many users / phone numbers can be added?
- What happens when the alarm is triggered?