The built-in siren of the X500 will sound immediately. Simultaneously, SMS messages will be sent to the stored alarm phone numbers. After sending the tekst messages the stored alarm phone numbers will be called in saved sequence. If an optional siren is connected, this will sound directly too.
Articles in this section
- The X500 panel keeps on blinking and I can't turn it off.
- The X500 panel doesn't save all settings but it does arm and disarm?
- I only receive the message 'not authorised'.
- How do I know if I need to replace the batteries in the sensors?
- How many accessories can be connected with the X500 wireless alarm system?
- What happens during a power failure?
- What is the expected lifetime of the supplied batteries in the detector and door/window contact?
- When using a RFID tag the system switches off but it does not send a text message?
- How many users / phone numbers can be added?
- What happens when the alarm is triggered?