After adding the camera via the app, the camera will connect to the network. This is shown by the blue LED on the camera itself. If the LED on the camera flashes, the camera is connecting to the network. Once the blue LED is on, there is a connection and should be emerging in the IP6 app (after refreshing the list).
Articles in this section
- Installing a new IP6 camera in the app
- Synchronize the time setting of the IP6 camera
- Setting an app passcode for the smanos IP6 camera
- Where to find and delete recorded media?
- How to delete a smanos IP6 camera in the app
- Changing IP6 camera passcode
- The app indicates ‘adding camera successful’ but I do not see it in the camera list?