The built-in siren of the W100 will sound immediately. Simultaneously, push messages will be sent to connected users with the app. If a PSTN line cable is connected the stored alarm phone numbers will be called in the stored sequence. If an optional siren is connected, this will sound directly too.
Articles in this section
- How many accessories can be connected to the panel?
- What happens during a power failure?
- Is it possible to place the W100 panel anywhere in my house?
- What happens when the alarm sounds?
- I want to use the silent mode but it does not work?
- I want to use the PSTN line cable but I still want to fully use my home phone?