When a power failure occurs, the built-in rechargeable battery will take over the operation of the panel. The Wifi connection will be turned off but the PSTN line cable connection will remain operable. The W100 system can stand by on an average of about 8 hours.
Articles in this section
- How many accessories can be connected to the panel?
- What happens during a power failure?
- Is it possible to place the W100 panel anywhere in my house?
- What happens when the alarm sounds?
- I want to use the silent mode but it does not work?
- I want to use the PSTN line cable but I still want to fully use my home phone?