The night light function can be activated by pressing twice on the home button on the remote control. This works best if there is some time between the two clicks. A good indicator for the duration between clicking the button is the light on the remote control. When the LED indicator is off after the first click on the home button, it can be pressed the second time. When the night light function is activated the home mode is activated.
Articles in this section
- What happens during a power failure?
- What is the expected lifetime of the supplied batteries in the detector and door/window contact?
- Can I set a delay time and how?
- How can I use this kit as an extension to another smanos panel?
- I want to use the silent mode but it does not work?
- How can I activate the night light function?
- How many accessories can be paired to the S105 wireless alarm system?