When a power failure occurs, the built-in rechargeable battery will take over the operation of the panel. The S105 system can stand by on an average of about 8 hours.
Articles in this section
- What happens during a power failure?
- What is the expected lifetime of the supplied batteries in the detector and door/window contact?
- Can I set a delay time and how?
- How can I use this kit as an extension to another smanos panel?
- I want to use the silent mode but it does not work?
- How can I activate the night light function?
- How many accessories can be paired to the S105 wireless alarm system?