Silent mode ensures that no confirmation tone for delay is used by the system. This function can be used by first clicking on the home button on the remote control and then the arm or disarm button. Generally, when pressing the home button and the LED indicator is off, the arm or disarm button can be pressed to ensure it always works correctly.
Articles in this section
- What happens during a power failure?
- What is the expected lifetime of the supplied batteries in the detector and door/window contact?
- Can I set a delay time and how?
- How can I use this kit as an extension to another smanos panel?
- I want to use the silent mode but it does not work?
- How can I activate the night light function?
- How many accessories can be paired to the S105 wireless alarm system?