You are able to arm and disarm the X500 alarm system and you receive a SMS it's been done succesfully.
However setting a sensor name or changing the user code for disarming the system doesn't save somehow.
This is can be due to a language difference.
Try the following:
- Open the X500 app and swipe to the second tab.
- Press the select language option.
- Select your language. Even if it's already selected, tap it again.
- Press the done button at the right top to send out the SMS to set the language.
- Try to set the sensor name or user code. This should be saved and you should receive a SMS reply it's been set successfully.