1. Open the account for the correct X500 alarm system
2. Swipe to the second page and tap 'phone numbers & SMS numbers'.
3. Type the phone numbers you want to be notified by SMS or call.
Please note the phone numbers will be called from top to bottom. Only the number at the top receives a SMS when the power is cut.
Important: Only use a phone number using digits, do not use the + symbol.
4. Press the call or SMS buttons behind the number to make the system send a message, a call or both upon alarm.
5. Press the 'done' button to send out the SMS command.
Important: there will be send a SMS message for the SMS phone number list and a SMS message for the call list. Give the system some time to set this up. You can always check if the numbers are correctly set by sending the number 5 or number 6 seperately to the sim card phone number in the panel.