Please follow the steps below:
1. Press the 'add camera' button in the app.
2. Power the camera on by plugging in the power adapter and usb plug.
3. Press the reset button until it beeps and the red light starts to flash.
4. Go to the Wifi network settings and connect to the 'smanos IP6' network.
5. Go back to the smanos IP6 app and fill in the camera name (this can be anything) and the default password: 888888.
6. Select the Wifi network you want the camera to connect with by using the arrow button.
7. Type the Wifi network password and click 'Yes' at the bottom to set the camera.
8. Wait until the blue LED on the camera stops blinking and shows a steady blue light. From that point you can press the play button on the live view screen to start watching the camera.