The smanos MD-20 motion senor can be setup individually when connected to your smanos K1 system. Find the overview of settings in below screenshot.
You can easily change:
- The name of the sensor. This will show in the list and upon alarm.
- Location of the sensor. The location will group the sensors in the app for a better overview.
- 'Alarm when home armed' on or off. This means when the K1 system is armed in home mode and this sensor is being triggered, the alarm will be activated when it's turned on and will not when it's turned off.
- 'Alarm regardless of state (24/7)' on or off. When turned on, it will always activate the alarm. Also when the K1 system is disarmed and this sensor is triggered, the alarm will be activated.
- 'Alarm delay' on or off. When turned on the K1 system will alarm after the set amount of seconds after this sensor is being triggered. This is normally used for entering the house when the system is armed. It will leave you some time to disarm the system with the k1 keypad or app.
- Sensitivity low, medium, high.