The smanos KP-20 security keypad can be setup individually when connected to your smanos K1 system. Find the overview of settings in below screenshot.
You can easily change:
- The name of the sensor. This will show in the history list and messages when used to arm/disarm or home arm the connected K1 system.
- Location of the sensor. The location will group the sensors in the app for a better overview.
- Set a new key pattern. Change the key combination to control the keypad.
- Check current key pattern. Change the key combination to control the keypad.
- Hub status light on or off. When using the keypad it's possible to show either the current status of the alarm system or the one it's being set to. This light indication can be turned off so not everyone is able to see the status of the K1 alarm.