1. Press the menu button at the left top (3 lines icon).
2. Press the + button at the bottom of the page.
3. Type the e-mail address and nickname of the account you want to share to.
Note: It is best if the account you want to share to is already created.
4. Tap on the device you want to share.
5. Choose the access setting which can be 'admin' or 'user'.
The 'admin' setting will give full access. The only thing different with this shared admin account is the fact it can not be shared further on. Only the first admin account can share to maximum 5 accounts.
When sharing as 'user' you can set the access time period to certain weekdays and hours on those days. An other option is to give access in a certain period of time based on the date.
6. Press the save button at the right top.
7. Press an other device if you want to share multiple devices.
8. Press the save button at the right top to directly share the device(s).
9. You will see in the share list overview the accounts devices have been shared to.
Tip: Press 'admin' or 'user' to see which devices have been shared as admin or user to this account.